The Senior Director of Demand Generation plays an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across channels and markets. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation and reporting function, driving the successful execution – and impact -- of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, cross-sell/up-sell, and retention targets.
Key Contributions of the Role:
- Delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and cross-functional partners
- Shifting the perception of marketing from cost-center to revenue partner
- Instilling strategic leadership, direction, scale and efficiency with how we plan, direct and implement marketing programs
- Build a new lead generation process from the ground up - defining needs, structure and approach to drive immediate and long -term impact.
- Develop and execute a demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for the B2B2C business model.
- Build the plan, gain buy-in, and develop ongoing communication with Sales and Customer Service to ensure consistency, clarity and accountability.
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Management of all inbound and outbound demand generation channels, such as email, direct mail, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, major conferences/trade shows and more.
- Mentor and grow existing staff; lead and build the staffing plan needed to properly scale and prove department value and impact.
- Align and collaborate with key stakeholders- primarily sales, marketing leadership and also our executive team.
- Work closely with team to further define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources- including taxonomy, lead flow processes, SLA requirements with sales, SFDC compliance.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion..
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics.
- Collaborate with BDR/SDR teams to ensure tele-prospecting engine is driving effective lead flow.
- Enable lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates
- Work with team to clean and maintain customer and prospect data and manage the data warehouse
- You are located in New York or Boston.
- You have 15+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing organization, preferably in fast-moving Platform-as-a-Service, enterprise software companies or marketing services organizations.
- You are a natural leader that can both inspire and empower staff, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross-functional partners
- You have experience managing a team across a geographically dispersed, multi-disciplined organization.
- You have proven to be adept at organizing and directing a path forward with minimal direction.
- You are results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition and account-based marketing.
- You are a natural storyteller with a passion for technology, digital marketing, data, innovation and start-up culture.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You are a change agent: you see ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity as opposed to a hurdle, thrive on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking.
- You are a problem solver: can collaborate at all levels of an organization, make strategic recommendations and build consensus.
- You are results-driven: want to show the impact that you’re driving and are passionate about demonstrating that value to your stakeholders.
- You have the intellectual curiosity to surface insights and implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
- Expert level experience with Marketing Automation and marketing tools in campaign execution and system integration. You have chosen and implemented new marketing automation and website management tools with success.
- Must have extended experience with Salesforce, Salesforce reporting, and its data objects.
- Domain experience in BB software for Retail, Brands, CPG and/or Grocery a definite plus.
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!