OrderGroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels and thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
OrderGroove is looking for a talented Director of Recruiting to build and lead our recruiting function from the ground up. We need an experienced, hands-on recruitment expert who is excited to roll up their sleeves to create and own the full life cycle of recruiting, implement process and establish OrderGroove’s employer brand. The Director of Recruiting reports to the VP of People and will be responsible for developing and executing a scalable talent acquisition strategy to ensure we hire talented individuals who align with our mission, values and culture.
What you will do:
- In partnership with the People and Operations teams, develop and execute strategic approach to achieve company-wide staffing goals
- Manage and scale an internal recruiting team
- Coach recruiters through the full-cycle recruiting process from candidate identification through offer
- Develop individual recruiters at different stages of their careers
- Evaluate and provide insights on recruitment standards and best practices to hiring managers and interview teams
- Develop and execute strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing and recruitment programs
- Manage and improve upon our Employee Referral Program
- Create and execute an external employer branding strategy
- Ensure a positive, smooth and efficient recruiting process both internally and externally; create a top-notch candidate experience through transparency and speed
- Establish and track metrics to measure recruiting effectiveness and success
- Create a talent presence in the NYC start-up and technology community by attending networking events
Who you are:
- Recruiting experience within growth-stage startups, and/or technology companies
- Experience building a recruiting function & managing recruiters
- Experience recruiting for a variety of functions, including enterprise sales/service and engineering
- Proven track record of success in talent acquisition; ability to source, manage and close top talent of all levels
- Naturally tenacious full-life cycle recruiter with a passion for finding creative ways to activate and excite passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service mindset with strong desire to create a positive recruiting experience both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple requisitions and strategic initiatives at once
- Strong ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and candidates
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!