The Client Solutions Lead will support the Solutions Team and Ordergroove’s largest clients. Our Client Solutions team guides our clients, both during the implementation phase and post launch on how to technically implement the Ordergroove technology. Working on the Client Solutions Team requires an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and relaying them to both technical and non-technical roles. You will have demonstrated a proven track record of delivering technical projects on time, and on budget, while exceeding clients’ expectations with high quality solutions. The Client Solutions Team delivers against all technical aspects of our business including new client acquisition, client onboarding, existing client growth and client and technical partner relationship management.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure our clients have a rewarding and successful technical partnership working with Ordergroove. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the incredible opportunities in subscription commerce. Are you ready to join us?
- Perform deep technical discovery of our largest client’s business and technical needs in order to design effective solutions and thorough project plans.
- Based on designed plans project manage complex and custom integrations of Ordergroove technology into client platforms in order to launch relationship commerce programs for our largest clients.
- Effectively communicate with all project stakeholders and manage their expectations on scope, timelines, and deliverables throughout the entire project. Often communicating these to the client C-suite and other executives.
- Design/execute QA/UAT protocols and procedures to ensure high quality implementations.
- Coordinate with all project stakeholders throughout the engagement to ensure all parties are aligned on actions to take, approvals to provide, deliverables to complete, items to resolve, and other various blocking and tackling to ensure the project stays within scope, budget, and is on time.
- Partner with Ordergroove and client developers to translate needs from the business side to clear technical requirements/solutions for teams to develop. Relay these to both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Assist with client technical support and other general program troubleshooting.
- Create and manage internal and external technical documentation.
- Cultivate great relationships with clients and our technical partners throughout our engagement with them too drive high client satisfaction and Net Promoters of Ordergroove.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that proposed solutions work within the technical architecture and enable a high-quality product.
- Partner with Client Success, Marketing, and Sales teams to proper delivery of technical solutions, aid in solution discovery/design, and define/clarify technical needs to drive optimal client experience and program results.
- Work with Ordergroove leadership to reflect on current processes, products, and protocols and recommend changes to drive continuous improvement.
- Serve as a mentor for other members of the solutions and support teams.
- BS / BA degree required
- 7+ years of experience
- Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Comfort presenting to the client C-suite and other senior executives
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A proven ability to provide exceptional service
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Experience working in a technology driven environment
- Experience working closely with developers and highly technical roles
- Experience delivering against highly complex projects and timelines
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!