Ordergroove is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Manager to drive the continued development of Ordergroove’s Anticipate AI data and machine learning platform. This person will be responsible for driving Ordergroove’s clients' success by leveraging data and machine learning to reduce consumers’ physical and mental friction and making mundane purchases delightful and easy.
Ordergroove is changing how commerce is conducted in the age of Amazon and has an exciting and ambitious product strategy and roadmap, and this person will be instrumental in evolving and delivering against it. Our Product Managers take the lead in driving this agenda from concept to launch, which means we’re looking for someone that has experience in and passion for building commercial enterprise software products, plus the ability to work closely with software development and data science teams.
This is an ideal job for a software product manager with 5+ years of experience who wants to be part of a rapidly growing startup, feel total ownership over their work and work hard at achieving a dramatic success in a vibrant market.
- Product Strategy – Own the strategic plan and roadmap for specific elements of the product suite, determine key initiatives to drive the product forward, break those plans into manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
- Product Management – Understand market needs and user pain points, craft product solutions to address them, phase solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate assumptions and iterate along the way.
- Product Ownership – Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science, engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management – Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release analysis. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership – Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Provide mentorship for other team members, exemplify the company values in your daily work.
- Clear track record of leadership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career.
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business objectives.
- Experience with Agile product management practices, particularly in the product owner role.
- Phenomenal analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Strong passion for leveraging data to deliver friction removing and delightful experiences for consumers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Education: Degree in a quantitative subject preferred but not required.
- Minimum experience: 5 years of experience in a software product management role, preferably data product.
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!