OrderGroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re driven by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure that our clients have a rewarding and successful partnership working with OrderGroove.
Working on the Client Success Team requires a passion for building strong client relationships and becoming our clients’ most valuable partner. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are client obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The Client Success Relationship Manager owns the post-sales experience and works directly with our clients to understand their business and partner with them to ensure their success. As a Client Success Relationship Manager, you will use your consultative and relationship-building skills to deliver strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients. Are you ready to join us?
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for a relationship commerce program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals
- Understand your client’s organizational landscape, identifying key stakeholders and build strong relationships with client operating partners
- Support the Strategic Client Director in all aspects of Customer Success with particular focus on project management, analysis and program development
- Anticipate client needs, identify key activities needed to drive results, identify interdependencies and development and management of project plans to ensure delivery of timely, high quality client programs and exceptional client service
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your client’s brand and maximize program results.
- Become an extension of the client’s marketing team by demonstrating deep subscription and reorder marketing expertise and providing proactive partnership and responsive support
- Educate clients on best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive relationship commerce program KPIs and exceed their business objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s subscription program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will maximize program results.
- Analyze and interpret clients’ data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Be an advocate for your clients’ needs within OrderGroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients’ goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate. Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Participate in and provide leadership for innovative cross-functional projects for your clients.
- Support internal team members and share best practices to ensure that Client Success team goals are met.
- Own your clients’ success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter.
- BS / BA degree required
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Experience project managing complex initiatives and campaigns from inception to launch to evaluation and optimization
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of relationship management with consistent revenue growth of a client portfolio
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- Desire to go beyond the basics and bring new ideas and thinking to OrderGroove and our clients
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong visual eye and creative mind
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive ‘can-do’ outlook
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
OrderGroove's SaaS-based relationship commerce technology platform and network is the first to enable global B2C companies and marketers to turn customer loyalty into exclusivity, maximizing revenue growth, customer lifetime value and profitability. The platform, coupled with subscription-specific data and analytics, currently serves the retail and CPG verticals, helping many of the largest Fortune 2000 companies including Raley’s, L'Oreal, The Vitamin Shoppe and Petsmart establish long term relationships with their most valuable customers. We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about delivering unprecedented value to our clients and their customers via our leading relationship commerce technology platform coupled with subscription marketing expertise.