OrderGroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels and thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
OrderGroove is looking for a talented Lead Recruiter to focus on hiring great people for our sales, client services, marketing and corporate roles. We need an experienced, hands-on recruiting expert who is excited to roll up their sleeves to create and own the full life cycle of recruiting, implement process and establish OrderGroove’s employer brand. The Lead Recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing a scalable talent acquisition strategy for their functions to ensure we hire talented individuals who align with our mission, values and culture today and the future.
What you will do
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for all levels of sales, client services, marketing & corporate roles
- Partner with and coach hiring managers and leadership to develop hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with VP of People to create, improve and implement innovative recruiting strategies to exceed our hiring goals and create a world class candidate experience
- Identify quality candidates via multiple recruiting sources and techniques, both traditional and non-traditional, including social media, referrals and cold calling for today’s open roles and to build a future talent pool
- Build and maintain relationships with talent in the start-up community by attending external events
- Work with Hiring Managers & leadership to assess hiring needs and the key traits of successful candidates
- Craft and communicate job descriptions that specific target candidates in these fields
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies in partnership with VP of People to anticipate, plan and recruit for future business needs
- Partner with Culture Ambassador on scheduling interviews, onsite office visits and Greenhouse accuracy
Who you are
- Successful track record of hiring highly skilled sales and customer success professionals in a SaaS company
- Experience working in a start-up company and building an employment brand
- Experience building an overall recruitment & sourcing strategy
- Strong ability to engage passive candidates
- Strong negotiation, closing and follow-through skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work at a high pace, with competing, and changing priorities
- Proven ability to coach and influence hiring managers, leadership & interview teams
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be capable and willing to perform daily administrative tasks to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years experience recruiting both passive and active candidates, specifically in sales and client services
- Experience working as an internal recruiter at a start-up or high-growth company
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs, and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!