OrderGroove’s Relationship Commerce Cloud is a 'white-label' SaaS platform that powers the experience of some of the biggest brands and retailers worldwide. If you are passionate about building a product that powers billions of transactions each day then come and join our team. We combine technology, data science and people to help our clients transform their business from one-and-done transactions to ongoing customer relationships that deliver increased revenue, predictability and profitability.
OrderGroove is looking for a talented, passionate, and naturally curious leader to join our engineering team leadership. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are quickly changing the way people shop and how retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for engineers who can help us achieve this goal. You can check out more about the work we are doing on our engineering blog!
The ideal candidate is a passionate servant leader, comfortable making your team be the stars while building fun and exciting work environment.
- You will lead and develop OrderGroove's e-commerce subscription platform with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the life's of millions of users
- You will help us build new Microservices, REST API's and SDK's at scale
- You will manage, code, mentor, play ping-pong, write some tests, grab a drink, play Dominion and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
- You will lead a team of awesome Engineers, working in an agile environment and constantly teach us how to be more innovative and efficient
- You have led agile/scrum team(s) before of different skill levels and know when to be a cheerleader, coach or a player
- You are first and foremost an Engineer, passionate about writing reusable code architected towards scalability
- You optimize towards code quality over delivery and know how to balance between both and your clients
- Passionate about leveraging the best of breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Proven team player and a natural leader
- Bachelors, or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
- Python or Django or Angular JS experience
- Designing and building Microservices and restful APIs at scale
- Previous e-commerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about delivering unprecedented value to our clients and their customers via our leading subscription commerce technology platform coupled with subscription marketing expertise.
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative company culture drives independent thinking and ideas. We are a group of free-thinkers that is inspired by our product and how it is revolutionizing the landscape of the Subscriber Experience! We demand the best of ourselves and each other but know it’s just as important to celebrate one another and our success. OrderGroove’s company events led by our culture committee hosts an array of activities including, Wine Tours, Summer BBQ and Game Nights where we can get together and have fun. We also offer our employees, Flexible PTO policy, Competitive Compensation package, including stock options, 6,000 sq ft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. What else can you get by joining our team? The bragging rights to say you were here when it all began! We welcome you to explore the basis of our company’s success, the people, the product, and join us as we continue to pioneer the commerce revolution!