OrderGroove’s Relationship Commerce Cloud makes our clients an indispensable part of their customers’ lives. With our proven combination of technology, data science and people, our clients can transform their business from one-and-done transactions to ongoing customer relationships that deliver increased revenue, predictability and profitability.
OrderGroove is looking for a talented, passionate, and naturally curious individual to join our Engineering Team. Our Software Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You can check out more about the work we are doing on our engineering blog!
We are quickly changing the way people shop and how retailers develop customer loyalty, and we’re looking for engineers who can help us achieve this goal. The ideal candidate should be a hacker by nature, isn’t afraid to learn new languages, and gets excited about working with the latest technologies.
- You will be responsible for the frontend ecosystem powering OrderGroove's Relationship Commerce platform. Enabling the rest of the company to integrate frontend components and applications with some of the biggest brands in the world, impacting the lives of millions of users.
- You will code, write some tests, grab a drink, but most importantly collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers.
- You will constantly push us to use the latest best of breed frontend technologies to scale with the growing needs of OrderGroove.
- You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization.
- You have experience with modern frameworks and libraries (AngularJS, React a plus) and know when each is appropriate to use.
- Passionate about leveraging the best of breed technology and eager to learn new skills.
- Proven team player and a natural leader.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Experience creating SDKs for internal and external consumption.
- Back-end experience with Python or Django.
- Previous e-commerce experience.
- Start-up and SaaS experience.
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about delivering unprecedented value to our clients and their customers via our leading subscription commerce technology platform coupled with subscription marketing expertise.
OrderGroove has been named one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups! Our collaborative company culture drives independent thinking and ideas. We are a group of free-thinkers that is inspired by our product and how it is revolutionizing the landscape of the Subscriber Experience! We demand the best of ourselves and each other but know it’s just as important to celebrate one another and our success. OrderGroove’s company events led by our culture committee hosts an array of activities including, Wine Tours, Summer BBQ and Game Nights where we can get together and have fun. We also offer our employees, Flexible PTO policy, Competitive Compensation package, including stock options, 6,000 sq ft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. What else can you get by joining our team? The bragging rights to say you were here when it all began! We welcome you to explore the basis of our company’s success, the people, the product, and join us as we continue to pioneer the commerce revolution!