OrderGroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, and The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels and thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
We’re hiring an Strategic Client Director who will be responsible for the management and growth of our largest, enterprise-level accounts. We’re looking for a change agent - someone who is excited to challenge the status quo of retail and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients’ success.
You will own the post-sales experience and establish yourself as a trusted business partner by delivering strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with OrderGroove’s largest, enterprise-level clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with OrderGroove.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans and deliver revenue results through constant optimization and reinvention
- Establish advocacy and adoption of OrderGroove with your clients by acting as a strategic and trusted business partner with executives, decision-makers and individual contributors throughout the client’s organization
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your client’s brand and maximize program results
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Analyze and interpret client’s data and provide actionable strategic recommendations
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts
- Own your clients’ success with a goal of making every client an OrderGroove net promoter
- Direct Management of Account Coordinator for administrative and analytical projects
- BS / BA degree required – MBA preferred
- 8+ years of client management experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to act as a strategic, creative and solutions-oriented business partner for our largest clients
- Prior experience managing relationships at major / enterprise-level clients
- Track record of success driving consistent revenue growth and proactively providing strategic recommendations across your accounts
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in web-based business and retail industry experience that includes e-commerce
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!