Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, and team members across the US, Orchard has over 800 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a customer-focused real estate agent to join our team as a Buying Advisor. At Orchard, Buying Advisors partner with our Buy-Only Customers to accomplish their Real Estate goals. All leads are generated and provided by the company so you can enjoy the freedom to focus solely on your clients and be rewarded for delivering outstanding customer service. You will receive a competitive base salary and critical expenses (ie mileage & dues) are covered.
This is a full time role that will report into the Regional Sales Manager and be based in our growing San Antonio Market. As a Buying Advisor, we’re hyper focused on developing your knowledge in Real Estate and investing in training to prepare you to work with our “Move First” Customers in the future.
What You’ll Do Here
- Attend Orchard’s dedicated upfront and ongoing training for our Buying Advisor.
- Present, coach & sell Orchard customers through the buying process from start to finish.
- Identify and schedule homes to show prospective home buyer clients after conducting a thorough needs analysis and ensuring that the buyer is pre-qualified.
- Serve as local real estate market expert - advising customers on local market dynamics & home prices.
- Write and submit all offers for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process to enable our customers to move into their dream home.
- Provide a best in class experience for buyers while driving our value of “creating raving fans”.
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- Experience delivering exceptional customer experience with a transactional volume of 1-2 deals in the last 6 months
- Preferred to have some experience working with home buyers
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - and a sincere enthusiasm for helping others
- A drive for results balanced with strong collaboration skills and humility.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage & prioritize your time.
- An active Texas Real Estate license and a deep understanding of the home buying and selling process and the Local Market.
- A driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- The willingness to adapt to client's schedule and work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings).
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.