Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to be the glue of our Field Operations team. The Scheduling Coordinator will utilize their strong communication and organization skills to keep our Field Operations team moving forward on key priorities. By acting as an owner, each day the Scheduling Coordinator's efforts will directly impact our execution timelines, business intelligence, and operating procedures. This person will interact and hold accountable several stakeholders - both internal and external - across multiple projects simultaneously. The Operations Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment, persevere through stressful situations and find shareable learnings and process improvements along the way.
This is a full time role that will report into the Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do Here
- Coordinate scheduling across both internal and external stakeholders to help meet aggressive timelines for home assessments and repairs
- Manage a growing list of vendor relationships; continue to grow vendor network
- Proactive outreach and follow up with vendors to gather scheduling availability, quotes, and invoices
- Maintain internal tracking and data integrity through both general input and digitally filing important due diligence documentation
- Respond quickly to active issues as we discover them which can occur at anytime
- Proactively identify areas for operational improvements and implement new processes
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in property management, facilities, hospitality, or related field preferred.
- Previous experience dispatching not required but a big plus
- Understanding of basic technical aspects of the property is advantageous.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms - Google Suite, Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Self-motivated; confident, positive, energetic, customer-focused, and flexible.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $55,000 - $65,000/year, which includes a combination of base salary and annual on-target commission pay. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.