Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Salesforce Administrator role will be responsible for enabling our sales and operations teams to better serve our end customers - ultimately helping Orchard achieve its mission of making home buying & selling so stress-free, far, and simple that people can’t imagine any other way. This role provides interesting, varied work that will ensure our Salesforce technology stack is scaling with our fast-growing business. You will play a key role in helping Orchard bring the home buying & selling experience into the modern era.
What You’ll Do Here
- Use your technical knowledge to help a fast-growing company build and scale their Salesforce ecosystem
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Assist in discovering the best software solutions, SFDC or otherwise, to help support our growing needs
- Be the first point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support
- Utilize the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, ect) to help our users accomplish more with less clicks
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address their evolving needs
- Define, track, and report product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
- Document all the incredible customization you have built
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 2+ years experience in Salesforce Administration
- A track record of taking ownership of projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making
- Hands on experience building and maintaining Process Builders and Flows
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.