Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to develop and launch field marketing campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to help scale one of Orchard’s newest marketing efforts. You will work closely with internal and external partners to promote local brand awareness and find creative ways of generating growth at the local level for Orchard. You’ll be responsible for reporting on and tracking the effectiveness of your efforts to help inform what we should try next.
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-energy candidate who is excited to spread the word about Orchard. Examples of potential activities include: representing Orchard at local festivals, hosting customer appreciation events, door knocking, and attending community events. This job will include weekend work, as many impactful events will be Saturdays and Sundays.
This is a full-time role that will report to the Senior Manager, Growth, and will be based out of our growing Austin or Denver office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Create strategy for and execute field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Identify event opportunities that are aligned to Orchard’s brand, target customer, and business goals
- Act as a brand ambassador, representing Orchard at local events
- Confidently explain our services and unique value proposition to potential customers
- Manage event logistics from start to finish
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
We’d Love to Hear From You if You:
- Have a proven track record of planning and executing field marketing campaigns
- Have 3+ years of experience in field marketing, sales, or real estate
- Are personable, scrappy, and have a relentless drive for results
- Are excited about proposing new and creative ideas
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can present complex information in a way that’s understandable and engaging
- Can manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business and operational needs
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $90,000-115,000/year. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.