Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Local Partnerships Manager to join the team. In this high-impact role, you will identify local partners and build relationships with the goal of driving referrals to Orchard. You will be a self-starter and responsible for finding and launching new revenue-generating opportunities.
The right candidate is passionate, personable, and entrepreneurial. A few examples of efforts you’ll lead: identify and cold call potential partners, motivate local groups to recommend Orchard to their members, structure referral programs, and vet local sponsorship opportunities.
This is a full-time role that will report to the Senior Manager, Growth, and will be based out of our growing Austin or Denver office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop strategy and pitches to convince partners to collaborate with Orchard
- Collaborate with our business development team to design and launch new partnership channels that meet or exceed performance targets
- Foster and manage strong external relationships with associations, employers, and community leaders
- Find and vet sponsorship opportunities that are aligned with Orchard’s brand, target customer, and business goals
- Track and measure success rate of various partners to inform future resource allocation
We’d Love to Hear From You if You:
- Have a proven record of building strategic partnerships or managing client relationships
- Are personable, scrappy, and have a relentless drive for results
- Have 3+ years of experience in business development, channel partnerships, or sales
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Can manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business and operational needs
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.