Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Salesforce Analyst role will be responsible for enabling our sales and operations teams to better serve our end customers - ultimately helping Orchard achieve its mission of making home buying & selling so stress-free, far, and simple that people can’t imagine any other way.This role provides interesting, varied work that will ensure our Salesforce technology stack is scaling with our fast-growing business.. You will play a key role in helping Orchard bring the home buying & selling experience into the modern era.
What You’ll Do Here
- First point of contact for internal stakeholders including end users and managers
- Help to scope and define new process updates and projects with cross-functional teams, including ideation and requirement gathering
- Assist in managing third-party tools such as Gong, Truly (VoIP), Cirrus Insights, etc
- Daily administration and support including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validation rules
- QA and debug the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, etc) to help the admin team test and rollout new processes
- Evaluate new tools to add to our growing tech stack
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 1+ year experience in Salesforce Administration or System/Sales Operations
- Experience supporting Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and leadership
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
- Start-up or consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.