Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
What You’ll Do Here
- Be the first point of contact between homeowners and Orchard, giving them a great customer experience as you move them through the process
- Qualify and convert leads to a consultation, which is handed off to another team
- Maintain a personal database of leads to work and convert in the future
- Be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment as part of an early stage startup
- Explain our service and offerings, and answer questions from potential customers
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong drive to deliver results and strong follow-up skills
- 1-2+ years sales, customer service, or real estate experience (preferred)
- Real estate license is preferred; if you are not yet licenced, Orchard will pay for your course and you'll be required to complete licensing requirements within 3 months of start date
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Are willing to work weekends
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $60,000 - $70,000/year, which includes a combination of base salary and annual on-target commission pay. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Stock options and other incentive pay may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position ultimately offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.