Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
Orchard is seeking a Team Lead to join our team in Houston. This is an early-stage opportunity to join a company that is transforming the way customers buy and sell their homes for the better. The right candidate will be an experienced sales Leader with a history of building, coaching, and scaling a team of high-performing real estate agents. As a Team Lead, you will play a key role in offering and scaling Orchard’s Buy & Sell service to homeowners. In this role you will:
- Work alongside the market's Regional Sales Manager to hire and coach a high-performing team of listing agents and buyer’s agents throughout Houston
- Heavy emphasis around "on the job" coaching with a mixture of in-field shadowing, call breakdowns, and 1:1 role playing of key concepts
- Evaluate and implement processes/systems to support sales and growth.
- Create a culture of constant feedback from agents to our product, design, and marketing teams that ensure we are constantly building the best possible services and experiences for our customers
- Possess an active Texas Real Estate License (Brokers license strongly preferred)
- A leader who thrives on coaching and developing their agents
- Personable with a customer-first mentality
- Highly organized with process orientation
- Expert knowledge in home buying and selling
- Scrappy: able to come up with a solution that gets the job done today
- Strong drive for results
- Excels in ambiguity
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.