Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Title Review Coordinator to assist in our Title Production Department. As a foundational member of our in-house Title Team, you will review the title search packages for completion and accuracy which will then be imported into our title platform software. You will also act as a point of contact for the Escrow teams to assist with post-closing questions, underwriter follow up items and other ad hoc requests.
This is a full time role that will report into the Manager of Compliance and be based out of our growing Austin or Plano, TX offices.
What You’ll Do Here
- Review title search packages for accuracy and completeness on Residential transactions to support our Escrow Teams closing files nationwide
- Review property surveys to identify issues that may affect the subject property and transaction and revise the title commitment accordingly
- Drive time-sensitive, detail-oriented tasks from file open through post-closing
- Partner with your colleagues in Title & Escrow collaboratively on process improvements, ongoing education and efficiency projects
- Maintain compliance with Orchard National Title policies and procedures in accordance with governing laws, regulations, regulatory agencies and company standards
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar field (administrative/title/escrow/real estate/property management)
- Detail and quality oriented person
- Ability to manage competing timelines and a high volume of tasks
- Confident working with technologies and speciality software
- Scrappiness to accomplish big goals as part of a growing team
- Be the person that tackles whatever-comes-up to help us deliver an amazing home selling/buying experience for our customers
- Ability to work independently without a high degree of oversight
- You enjoy collaboration but also work well independently
- High School diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Prior real estate title experience a plus but not required
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.