Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Contract Recruiter to help scale our fast growing teams throughout the country. You will support volumetric roles across our operations organizations. You’ll partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, build robust pipelines of diverse talent, and close candidates. You’ll provide a high touch, best in class, candidate experience while helping agents understand Orchard’s unique and exciting offering.
This is a contract position that will report into the Director, Talent Acquisition and be based out of our growing Austin, TX office. This role might be ideal for someone who has had some exposure to recruiting or HR and is looking for their first recruiting role. Orchard is a quickly growing company and there may be potential for a full-time opportunity at the end of the contract.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage recruiting process such as a sourcing, stakeholder management, and candidate experience across a variety of high volume operations roles
- Assist with critical sourcing efforts across operations, sales, and other critical business roles as needed
- Develop targeted sourcing strategies for a high volume requisition workload and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent
- Provide a high touch, best in class candidate experience
- Participate in recruiting-related projects and assist with larger people team projects as needed
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- 1-2 years of experience in a recruiting or HR capacity (recruiting coordination, HR coordination, sourcing, full-cycle recruiting, etc.)
- Comfort working across a wide variety of roles and strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of requisitions and candidates
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, sourcing tools, and CRM tools preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.