Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is seeking a Sales Operations Data Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the operations team in the company that is transforming the way customers buy and sell their homes for the better. This candidate should display strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the capacity to collaborate cross-functionally to hit critical deadlines. As the Sales Operations Data Manager you will play a key role in providing both the inside sales and brokerage organizations with the tools, reporting, and commission structure to achieve our target goals. In this role you will:
- Consolidate and communicate critical tooling, reporting, and process releases to the sales organization
- Track, manage, and maintain all commission level reporting for Orchard’s growing sales teams
- Structure and build reporting infrastructure for the broader sales organization
- Manage stakeholder relationships for timely reporting needs and scope planning
- Work alongside Sales Leadership, Training, Operations & Business Intelligence to develop and consolidate all sales facing reporting resources
This is a full time role that will report into the Sr. Sales Operations Manager and be based out of our growing Austin office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Owns the full-cycle process of sales commissions calculation on a monthly basis and performs data validation.
- Accurately reports commissions respective to each sales manager and representative’s commission structure and obtains necessary approvals to send to payroll for payout by specific deadlines
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Perform deep dive analysis of Sales metrics and reporting questions/concerns from leadership by understanding the situation, developing a hypothesis, analyzing data, and reporting back findings / solutions
- Effectively communicate analysis results to business leaders for decision making and prioritization.
- Identify & implement new processes and improvement opportunities to maximize Sales Operations and Sales Teams productivity
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 2+ years of experience working in Sales Operations or Data Analytics or Business Operations
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Knowledge of Data Visualization Software (Looker/Tableau)
- Understanding of Relational Databases i.e. SQL or Redshift
- Self-motivated with outstanding communication skills (written & verbal) and strong desire to get things done and demonstrate urgency with small & big initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills; ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and cross functionally and effectively manage differences of opinions
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.