Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to help scale our fast growing teams throughout the country. You will support several of our corporate teams from marketing and business development to finance and legal. You’ll partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, build robust pipelines of diverse talent, and close candidates. You’ll provide a high touch, best in class, candidate experience while helping candidates understand Orchard’s unique and exciting offering.
This is a full-time role that will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition and be based out of either our growing NYC or Austin, TX office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes independently, such as sourcing, stakeholder management, candidate experience and closing.
- Develop targeted sourcing strategies for a high volume requisition workload and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent
- Partner closely with hiring managers across several departments, ensuring we’re thinking creatively about how to find and hire the best talent
- Provide a high touch, best in class candidate experience
- Participate and own recruiting-related projects and assist with larger people team projects as needed
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- 4-6 years of experience working in an in-house role in recruiting (high-growth startup experience preferred)
- Ability to flex into a wide variety of roles based on business need and changing priorities and to work with a sense of urgency
- Comfort working across a wide variety of roles and strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of requisitions and candidates.
- Strong communication skills. You can advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices and also close in-demand candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers autonomously
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred), sourcing tools, and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.