Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of our Scheduling Coordinator team located in our Atlanta and Austin offices. This team directly impacts our execution timelines and interacts with several internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order for us to help deliver an incredible home buying and selling experience for our customers.
This is a full time role that will report into the Head of Real Estate Operations and be based out of our Atlanta office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Manage Scheduling Coordinator team, which is responsible for coordinating scheduling across both internal and external stakeholders to help meet aggressive timelines for home assessments and repairs
- Hire, train and scale the Operations Coordinator team to support our projected growth
- Build out operating manual to support updated team processes, as well as training and onboarding materials
- Develop KPIs and associated reporting to effectively measure team performance
- Contribute to building and improving Orchard’s operational processes that impact field-based teams
- Serve as escalation point with team leads to help problem-solve issues for Orchard’s customers in a timely manner
- Proactively identify areas for operational improvements and work with Head of Real Estate Operations to implement new processes
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience required
- Experience scheduling and/or managing vendors preferred
- Proficiency with G-Suite and Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Low ego, with ability to take feedback and iterate quickly
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.