Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As an Orchard Project Manager, you will be responsible for moving forward strategic projects and processes that improve overall business operations. We’re looking for someone with experience in complex fast paced environments that’s ready to roll their sleeves up and make an immediate impact. Working closely with various stakeholders you will support, implement and improve upon our existing processes and internal tools.
What You’ll Do
- Become a subject matter expert on existing processes that drive critical business results
- Support internal teams through existing processes & tooling to ensure they are working properly as our business evolves
- Manage real estate operations projects to ensure a best in class customer experience
- Partner with business stakeholders across various functions to drive process implementation and improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain alignment across people at various levels and functions
- Implement and optimize processes & create process documentation
- Thrives in a fast paced, complex environment with evolving priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an eagerness to collaborate
- High energy and action-oriented with a history of getting things done in complex, fast moving environments. Successful in scrappy and entrepreneurial environments, with a drive to get things done
- Results orientation with a strong work ethic. Must be tenacious, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches
- 3+ years of experience in operations, project management, management consulting or similar field
- Process creation and project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Real Estate experience is a plus but not required
- Tech experience is a plus but not required
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.