Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are hiring a Listing Coordinator in our Atlanta office. The Listing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the listing process and the management of our listed homes is handled efficiently and accurately. Duties include:
- Monitor properties moving into prelist.
- Work within strict timelines to coordinate internal and external vendors to schedule the installation of yard sign and lockbox(es), deep cleaning, lawncare and pool services of homes in preparation for listing.
- Coordinate photography and 3D Scans of all listings.
- Create sellers’ disclosure using provided tooling and coordinate with team members to produce a final version that has been accurately filled out and signed by the seller.
- Ensure we have all documentation needed for each listing and upload to the MLS as indicated.
- Properly enter listing data into the MLS, draft marketing copy for MLS Remarks and edits as requested by Listing Agent(s).
- Schedule ongoing interior and exterior maintenance of our homes while they are listed (lawn care, pool, cleaning).
- Work with our in-market Field Operations team to ensure all our homes are ready to be listed and presentable for showings so potential buyers can experience and enjoy the Orchard standard.
- Manage calendars, send/receive emails, learn real estate systems and software quickly.
This is a hands-on role at an early-stage company. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable in ambiguity and willing to roll up their sleeves on any task big or small in order to facilitate the quick sale of Orchard assets. You are someone that works with a sense of urgency at all times, are organized and detail-oriented and know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. If that sounds like something you’re excited about, we want to hear from you. There is an opportunity for this person to take on additional responsibility with the company as we scale our operations.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Strong schedule management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with technology such as G-Suite, Dotloop and MLS experience extremely helpful in combination with other real estate technologies
- Candidates must be resourceful, patient and detail-oriented, with a focus on superior customer service
- 2+ years of experience in similar field or capacity
- Previous residential real estate experience desirable
- Real estate technology (familiar with the MLS and DotLoop): 1 year (Desirable)
- Residential real estate industry: 1 year (Desirable)
- Administrative, scheduling and project support for sales and marketing or similar: 2 years (Required)
- Scrappiness to accomplish big goals as part of a small team, with comfort around ambiguity
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage timelines for yourself and others
- Collaborative team player who enjoys working cross-functionally across an organization
- Low ego, with the ability to take feedback and iterate quickly
- Ability to analyze and prioritize responsibilities and implement accordingly
- Friendly, but firm, collaborative personality
- Enjoy working with a team
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.