About the Role
Orchard is looking for a customer-focused real estate agent to join our team as a Home Advisor. At Orchard, Home Advisors partner with our customers to accomplish their Real Estate buying and selling goals. All leads are generated and provided by the company so you can enjoy the freedom to focus solely on your clients and be rewarded for delivering outstanding customer service. You will receive a competitive base salary and critical expenses (ie mileage & dues) are covered. This is a full time role that will report into the Regional Sales Manager and be based in our growing Maryland market.
What You’ll Do Here
- Present, coach & sell Orchard customers through the Orchards various products and services from start to finish.
- Conduct listing presentation meetings to help close new customers on working with Orchard.
- Identify and schedule homes to show prospective home buyer clients after conducting a thorough needs analysis and ensuring that the buyer is pre-qualified.
- Serve as local real estate market expert - advising customers on local market dynamics & home prices.
- Write and submit all offers for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process to enable our customers to move into their dream home.
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- 2+ years of experience delivering exceptional customer experience with a transactional volume of 6-8 deals per year.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - and a sincere enthusiasm for helping others
- A drive for results balanced with strong collaboration skills and humility.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage & prioritize your time.
- An active Maryland Real Estate license and a deep understanding of the home buying and selling process and the Maryland Market.
- A driver’s license and car.
- The willingness to adapt to client's schedule and work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings).