Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Licensed Listing Agent to market and sell homes once Orchard's Home Advisor has secured the listing. You will provide a great customer experience by ensuring each house we sell is promptly listed and properly marketed for the greatest possible outcome for our sellers. The ideal candidate has experience listing homes in our markets. This is a full time role that reports to the Brokerage Operations Manager, based out of our growing Austin office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Negotiate offers to drive optimal home sale results for Orchard and our clients
- Work with the operations team on any repairs requested post buyer inspection
- Schedule and coordinate a smooth closing with title and buyers’ agents
- Diligently gather valuable feedback post showings and work with the manager and clients to adjust accordingly.
- Track, evaluate, and present data from listings, showings, offers, and closings.
- Coordinate with buyers and agents to ensure fantastic customer service.
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Active Texas real estate sales’ license with a strong understanding of state rules and regulations
- Recent Texas transactions, strong focus on listings
- G-suite and MLS knowledge and experience
- SalesForce experience desired
- Dotloop, Docusign or TransactionDesk experience preferred
- Proven track record of superior listing outcomes
- Strong negotiator
- Articulate written and verbal skills
- Strong process orientation
- Customer-first mentality with a low ego
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.