Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Go to Market Lead will help Orchard launch new products, services, and features to acquire and convert new customers as well as increase customer satisfaction and NPS. As a member of Orchard’s product marketing team, you will become well versed in our customer’s journey and act as the voice of the customer across marketing, product, sales, and operations. You will own initiatives from ideation through execution, defining the core business requirements for launch and collaborating with key stakeholders on messaging strategy, launch plan, and online & offline customer experience. This role reports to the Director of Brand & Product Marketing.
What You'll Do Here
- Define the ideal customer experience and go-to-market strategy for new company wide initiatives, such as new service launches
- Act as a key business owner several of Orchard’s service/feature offerings and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Partner closely with product and sales teams to craft messaging and positioning for new launches and ensure alignment between customers’ digital and offline experiences
- Communicate with Orchard’s customers through surveys and interviews to better understand points of friction and prioritize areas of opportunity
- Conduct research to inform positioning for new products and services
We'd Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, which may include roles in product marketing, consulting, strategy, program management, or business operations
- Experience creating go-to-market strategies for new products, services, features
- Experience leading large-scale, cross-functional projects across an organization
- An obsession over customer experience and has a high degree of customer empathy
- Stellar written and verbal communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- The ability to distill complex concepts down into easy to understand concepts
- Creative and analytical ability; you should be equally comfortable in a design brainstorm and reviewing data in Excel or Looker
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.