Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 300 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the role:
As a Homebuilder Partnership manager you will be responsible for deepening our alliances with existing homebuilders at a local and regional level. You will work closely with our homebuilding partners to increase top of funnel lead volume and collaborate with Orchard’s many teams (including Underwriting, Customer Experience and Brokerage) to drive conversion. A great candidate for this position enjoys building new relationships, and implementing strategic business initiatives that strengthen our partnerships and support our shared customers.
This is a full time role that will report into our Manager of Business Development and be based in our growing DFW market.
What You’ll Do Here
- Lead homebuilder sales presentations and clearly communicate Orchard’s value proposition
- Educate sales associates on how to use Orchard as a tool to drive sales and new business
- Manage and build relationships with sales associates in an assigned territory
- Be the first point of contact between homebuilders and Orchard, leveraging phone, text, email and onsite visits
- Execute new strategies to increase lead generation, optimize conversion and grow relationships
- Work closely with Investment Analysts, Home Advisors and our Customer Experience team to convert pipeline
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 1-2+ years in outside sales, business / corporate development, or management consulting
- Track record of success in quota driven roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel locally and regionally
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Willingness to adapt to homebuilder’s schedule and work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends
- Personally lives Orchard’s value of “Mission before team. Team before self.”Low ego
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.