Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to work closely with our team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization, managing a variety of operational tasks, and serving as the face of Orchard to our candidates. You'll be an organizational guru, working effectively with internal and external stakeholders and candidates through your strong communication skills and sense of urgency.
What You'll Do Here
- Handle heavy scheduling requests, including virtual and onsite interviews, phone screens, debriefs, etc. This includes constant communication with both hiring managers and candidates
- Manage job postings in recruiting systems and on job boards
- Assist the recruiting team with sourcing activities
- Manage administrative tasks within Greenhouse
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- 6+ months of experience as a recruiting coordinator, administrative assistant, or similar role
- Experience with Greenhouse, or similar applicant tracking system or CRM strongly preferred
- Ability to provide a high touch, first-class candidate experience
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.