Schedule: Full-time, 40-hours weekly, M-F, with some overtime based on business needs
Duration: minimum of 3, and up to 6 months, starts June 2023
Location:: San Francisco, CA. Hybrid onsite at least 1 day / week
Who we are:
Orange Silicon Valley is a dynamic network of forward thinkers who are constantly exploring and harnessing the latest technologies, innovations, and paradigms to build a more responsible digital world. With over 20 years of experience, our team provides strategic insights and connects ecosystems, making cutting-edge US innovation and technology visible, accessible, and actionable for Orange and our customers. We pride ourselves on being pioneers in our industry, constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible by using innovative and out-of-the-box thinking and experimentation to solve complex business challenges. Our solutions are designed to augment, inform, and inspire our global internal and external customers, and we work tirelessly to identify and analyze new opportunities and technologies that align with the long-term vision and strategy of the Orange Group.
Who you are:
A highly motivated and creative Graphic Design Intern looking to get real world experience with an innovative team. You are passionate about creating engaging visual and digital content to delight our audiences. In this role, you will work closely with our marketing team to produce captivating visual and media content, including podcast production, video editing, and contribute to the overall media strategy.
What you'll do:
- Lead the creation of podcast episodes, including audio editing, and graphic creation.
- Create engaging video content, social media assets, including and motion graphics
- Assist with the development of media strategies, including audience research, and campaign performance analysis.
- Stay up to date with design and media trends and best practices.
Your background and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in graphic design, media production, or a related field from an accredited program or about to graduate, or have graduated within the past 12 months
- Has a deep interest in and familiarity with podcasts; a passion for audio mixing and editing; practical knowledge of audio editing software and podcast production technology platforms
- Strong familiarity with Figma, Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
- Experience with animation and After Effects a plus
- Expert at adapting to a variety of software.
- Good organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong follow-through.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for graphic design, media production, and all things B2B marketing.
- Gain real-world experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects, including podcast production, video editing, and media strategy.
- Transit commute reimbursement and WFH internet reimbursement
- Team-building activities, and virtual experiences
- Hybrid work environment, 1+ day onsite weekly
- Chance to collaborate with a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about their work
California based non-exempt / hourly pay rate: $30.00 USD/ hour
We collect personal information (“PI”) from you in connection with your application for employment with Orange, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, personal characteristics or traits, biometric information, internet or network activity information, geolocation data, sensory information, commercial information, professional or employment information, non-public education information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your actual or potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.