Required: Familiarity with Financial Accounting and Basic Accounting Principles
Orange Barrel Media creates and operates iconic urban media displays that advertisers ask for by name in 22 of the top markets in the U.S. Our commitment to innovation has differentiated OBM as a leader in the Out-of-Home industry and driven the development of our sister company, IKE Smart City, a company that is blazing the way in smart city initiatives with our interactive digital kiosk, IKE. We are widely known as a place where people are inspired to achieve success, genuinely like each other, and have endless opportunities to grow. We value our associates and have created an environment of inclusion, respect, and fun. We hire and reward top-notch talent who contribute to our unique culture and shared vision. OBM and IKE Smart City are experiencing momentous growth, almost tripling in size over the past two years, and we start and end each day excited about the work we do together and the new challenges ahead. Learn more at www.orangebarrelmedia.com and www.ikesmartcity.com.
Orange Barrel Media is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. In this role, your primary responsibility is to support general accounting functions including journal entry preparation, account analysis, fixed asset management, and assisting in the monthly financial reporting cycle.
- Assist the monthly close and preparation of financial statements across our various subsidiaries
- Assist with external and internal audit requests
- Track and maintain fixed assets and supporting documentation
- Perform account reconciliations and variance analysis as needed
- Assist in ad hoc reporting to management
- Assist with the preparation of rent reports to our various partners
- Support the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable coordinators as needed
- Continue to improve internal process and recordkeeping
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent ability in Excel and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, PaperSave, and SAP Concur preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy, and documentation of work
- Self-motivated with a preference for working in a team environment
OBM is an equal-opportunity employer, and provides competitive salary/incentive compensation and benefits, 401k match, and expense account.