Location: Columbus, OH
Experience: Minimum of 1 year, maximum of 3 years required
Orange Barrel Media creates and operates iconic urban media displays that advertisers ask for by name in 19 of the top markets in the U.S. Our commitment to innovation has differentiated OBM as a leader in the Out-of-Home industry and driven the development of our sister company, IKE Smart City, a company that is blazing the way in smart city initiatives with our interactive digital kiosk, IKE. We are widely known as a place where people are inspired to achieve success, genuinely like each other, and have endless opportunities to grow. We value our associates and have created an environment of inclusion, respect, and fun. We hire and reward top-notch talent who contribute to our unique culture and shared vision. OBM and IKE Smart City are experiencing momentous growth, almost tripling in size over the past two years, and we start and end each day excited about the work we do together and the new challenges ahead. Learn more at www.orangebarrelmedia.com and www.ikesmartcity.com.
Orange Barrel Media is looking for an energetic and versatile Marketing Coordinator with the ability to prioritize and make things happen. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing the workflow for the Creative department to ensure quality and on-time delivery of proposals, presentations, advertising mockups, sales and marketing materials, creative concepts, and other marketing requests. A candidate will find success in this position if they are organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they must juggle multiple project requests, both big and small. They must have an understanding of the creative development process, and be fast, flexible, and able to anticipate problems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as the point of contact for creative requests from internal cross-functional teams
- Utilize a project management system (Trello) to capture new requests and track in-progress work
- Prioritize and assign projects to the Creative team as needed to meet deliverable deadlines
- Gather the information and files needed to initiate work
- Provide reporting to the Marketing Manager to communicate timing and set expectations among senior leadership
- Support the Marketing Manager on project initiatives on an as needed basis
- Help with projects outside day-to-day responsibilities such as company strategic plan coordination, team events, company surveys, etc.
- Four-year degree in marketing or project management related field required
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of the work
- Creative problem-solver with sound judgement and the ability to assess options quickly to drive decisions
- Can anticipate needs/problems and prepare schedules and resources accordingly
- Excellent communicator able to engage in collaborative but sometimes difficult discussions with cross-functional partners and senior leadership
- Thinks beyond the “ask” to offer thoughtful solutions with purpose
- Energetic, adaptable, versatile and can roll with the punches
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
OBM is an equal-opportunity employer, and provides competitive salary/incentive compensation and benefits, 401k match, and expense account.