Required: Minimum of 3 years and maximum of 6 years of experience in production design; Portfolio must be provided for review at time of application; Must be based in Columbus, OH
Orange Barrel Media creates and operates iconic urban media displays that advertisers ask for by name in 19 of the top markets in the U.S. Our commitment to innovation has differentiated OBM as a leader in the Out-of-Home industry and driven the development of our sister company, IKE Smart City, a company that is blazing the way in smart city initiatives with our interactive digital kiosk, IKE. We are widely known as a place where people are inspired to achieve success, genuinely like each other, and have endless opportunities to grow. We value our associates and have created an environment of inclusion, respect, and fun. We hire and reward top-notch talent who contribute to our unique culture and shared vision. OBM and IKE Smart City are experiencing momentous growth, almost tripling in size over the past two years, and we start and end each day excited about the work we do together and the new challenges ahead. Learn more at www.orangebarrelmedia.com and www.ikesmartcity.com.
OBM is seeking an energetic Production Designer with an understanding of production processes and a foundation of visual design skills. As an integral part of our Marketing team, this role will work with the Graphic Designers to translate concepts into digital and print ready files, support the Print Production Manager, and keep marketing and sales collateral up-to-date. A Production Designer will find success in this position if they thrive in a fast-paced environment and understand how design is brought to life through production. Flexibility is a must as our culture drives collaboration and values an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Source print and brand collateral materials
- Prepare digital and print ready files
- Review work for typos, resolution, color and size accuracies, and production values
- Update marketing and sales materials
- Create design intent documents
- Assist with mockups and photo editing
- Develop new tools and resources to optimize the design and production processes
- Able to translate concepts into execution through an understanding of both design and production
- Expert level skills working in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign,
- Experience working with production vendors
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating
- Cool under pressure
- Minimum of 3 years and maximum of 6 years of experience in production design
OBM is an equal-opportunity employer, and provides competitive salary/incentive compensation and benefits, and 401k match.