We are building the most accessible learning platform for deskless workers. We started off by teaching non-native English speakers English for work, and now we help our customers train and engage their employees across dozens of use cases that pop up throughout each work day. We’re currently a team of 13, based mostly out of NYC, working towards a future where every deskless worker has a good job.
About This Role
Our goal as a company is to delight our customers, including each stakeholder - executives, managers, and frontline employees. To achieve this goal we place high importance on customer success: driving optimization of the platform by building strong relationships and tracking key metrics.
As hire #2 on our Customer Success/Operations team you'll be reporting to our Associate Director, Customer Operations. Your aim is to nurture customer understanding of Opus and gather actionable insights along the way. You will play a central role in our commitment to customer needs as the platform and community grows.
We’re at the early stages of creating repeatable processes across the customer journey, this is a unique opportunity to help build the foundation of customer experience here at Opus.
Competencies and Requirements
- Be the trusted, hospitable partner for our customers on use-case and product functionality
- Onboard and support onboarding of newly converted customers including leading implementation calls with customers
- Conduct ongoing emails, calls, and live chats with platform admins as needed.
- Handle customer support tickets within required SLA
- Maintain customer success processes and touch-points including email communication, live chat, and documentation
- Troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers, and uncover new ways to improve our product.
- Partner with Associate Director Customer Operations on projects pertaining to customer success (onboarding, implementation, support and relationship management)
- Support deployment of CSAT, NPS and other customer survey initiatives in order to methodically receive customer feedback
- Work closely with Associate Director Customer Operations on product marketing initiatives to drive ongoing customer engagement
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Experience working with customers with multiple units and stakeholders within an organization
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Familiarity with Notion, Slack, Intercom, Gong, G Suite and Zoom a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Beautiful office in Chinatown, New York
- Work from home flexibility with WFH stipend
- Parent friendly work culture - 40% of our team has kids.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly phone stipend
- Commuter benefit