Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
We are looking for a driven, forward-thinking marketer who can quickly gain a deep understanding of our enterprise buyers' journey and deliver the right message to the right buyer at the right time. You will be responsible for campaign development, execution and measurement, and special projects.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the cross-functional marketing owner, integrating campaign development and execution across teams
- Develop campaigns and other top-level initiatives focused on new client acquisition to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Continuously test and optimize assets to improve conversion rates, including landing page optimization, A/B testing, email optimization and list segmentation
- Build and maintain reports/dashboards to measure effectiveness of all marketing campaigns to identify and present insights and recommendations for improvement and optimization, including updating our MQL, SAL and ISM forecasts
- Work cross-functionally to align on success criteria, performance measurement, and identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Partner closely with the content/brand and product marketing teams on user experience improvements, including testing plans, cohesive journeys, and conversion optimization
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to optimize lead process and identify areas to increase qualified lead flow, conversion rates, and velocity
- Collaborate with senior leadership to establish strategic monthly, quarterly, and annual plans and objectives
- Manage and contribute to planning for annual lead generation budget
- Partner with external vendors and paid media agencies to ensure performance
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Participate in executive presentations and take on ad hoc projects, as needed
- This role is an individual contributor, with the possibility to become a people manager, pending performance
Who You Are
- 6+ years experience in marketing; minimum of 2 years direct experience in lead generation marketing required
- B2B SaaS/software and digital marketing experience preferred
- Strong comprehension and experience with inbound and outbound marketing, lead generation programs, database marketing, lead nurturing, digital marketing channels, pipeline acceleration motions, and funnel metrics
- Ability to analyze marketing data and derive insights and opportunities
- Experience building and implementing full-funnel acquisition campaigns, inclusive of integrated tactics from awareness through purchase
- Expert collaborator with cross-functional BigCommerce teams
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and HubSpot strongly preferred
- Paid media strategy/execution experience a plus (GDN, LinkedIn, Search)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Growth marketing mindset with a willingness to innovate to meet business objectives
All new employees at Optoro will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Employees will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Optoro will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief or medical circumstance on an individual basis in compliance with applicable laws.
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.