Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
The Manager, Client Success will partner with our leading retail clients to ensure they achieve maximum value from our end to end returns platform. As a key member of the Client Success team, you will work across internal teams - Product, Software Development, Operations, and Sales - to advocate for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering key outcomes from your client portfolio, including exceeding revenue and upsell goals, renewing key programs, and achieving strong client satisfaction. The ideal candidate is an exceptional relationship builder with strong business acumen who displays grit in advocating for Optoro externally and for clients internally. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Client Success.
- Trusted Advisor: Establish strong relationships with our retail clients, serving as their go-to for all things returns
- Strategic Account Planning: Define and execute the strategy for growing and retaining your portfolio of accounts
- Upsells and Renewals: Own the expansion and retention of programs across your portfolio
- Expand our reach: Seek opportunities build new relationships within your portfolio to ensure ongoing strategic positioning of Optoro
- Collaborate internally: Work across nearly all Optoro teams to deliver for your clients
- Proactive KPI Monitoring: Monitor, review and analyze all key metrics for client portfolio (revenue, profitability, program success metrics, etc.) to ensure performance targets are exceeded
- Issue Resolution: Investigate and resolve program issues, identify new solutions and provide fast course corrections, understanding when escalation is necessary and seeking support
- Team-wide initiatives: Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities for the Client Success team
- Mentorship: Collaborate with Account Associates in support of your portfolio (dotted line reporting structure)
- 4+ years of experience in a client- or partner-facing capacity
- Retail, Technology, or Supply Chain industry experience preferred
- Track record of establishing strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills; strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
- Proven experience creating presentation decks reflecting data points and tables
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent attention to detail with thorough follow-up
- High-achiever, self-starter and team player
- Grit and determination to translate difficult situations into pragmatic solutions while maintaining client satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assume responsibility for quality results with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a dynamic, fluid team environment and able to deal with ambiguity
- Energetic and highly dependable with solid organizational skills
- Readiness to travel up to 20% (to client warehouses and corporate locations)
All new employees at Optoro will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Employees will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Optoro will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief or medical circumstance on an individual basis in compliance with applicable laws.
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.