Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks Practice Manager Greenwood, IN
The Indiana Skin Cancer Center is recruiting a high energy leader for customer service and team spirit to join our growing Dermatology group in Greenwood, IN. The Indiana Skin Cancer Center is a partner of Optima Dermatology.
The Practice Manager is responsible for day‐to‐day operations and patient experience of the local dermatology clinic. Coordinates and supervises entire operation. Assists the company in reaching goals and objectives related to the dermatology clinic’s clinical and financial performance.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures for the clinic.
- Identify and resolve patient satisfaction and patient flow/throughput issues.
- Participate in the recruitment, training, and orientation of new employees.
- Select, train, supervise, and monitor quality and production levels of site staff.
- Develop monthly staff schedule and assist with timecard approval as needed.
- Ensures cash deposits are properly tracked and deposited.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Facilitate all clinical site meetings.
- Monitor inventory and ordering of office supplies, medical supplies, and equipment.
- Interact with patients, review patient feedback, and address patient service issues.
- Develop and implement programs to monitor and improve patient satisfaction.
- Attend community marketing events in accordance with marketing department requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all Company directives to include patient privacy initiatives as well as employee safety.
- Audit records to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly operational dashboards and participate in weekly calls with all Practice Managers to review performance dashboards.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment regulations, OSHA, HHS and labor laws as directed by the human resources department.
- Facilitate and attend all facility audits and inspections as applicable.
- Conduct special project and studies as assigned by senior management.
- Work with all clinic staff to promote teamwork and help ensure a positive and productive work environment.
- Assure clinic is open and appropriately staffed during regularly scheduled hours and special events and that all facilities and equipment are available, operational, safe, and clean.
- Coordinate facility and equipment maintenance and other vendor services.
- Perform front‐end registration and/or clinical tasks as a back‐up in case of absence or high demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Five years of experience in management, preferred.
- Ability to supervise, train, and evaluate new and current staff.
- Familiarity with medical billing systems, basic medical coding, and basic medical terminology.
- Demonstrated skills in medical practice management, human resources, and data analysis.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with peers and subordinates.
- Ability to accomplish required tasks without supervision.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize software, spreadsheets, and word processors.
- EMA and/or EClinicalWorks experience, preferred
About The Indiana Skin Cancer Center
The Indiana Skin Cancer Center’s mission is to provide only the highest quality, compassionate care for those requiring dermatologic surgery. The Center is committed to improving the health of our patients by focusing on comfort while implementing state of the art techniques to meet the needs of our patients and their families.