Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks Medical Receptionist Mentor, OH
Optima Dermatology is recruiting an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our growing Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics group in Mentor, OH.
The following is an overview of the essential job functions and responsibilities, this may not be an all-encompassing list:
- Completing patient check-in and check-out procedures
- Answering incoming calls and providing appropriate follow-up
- Handling patient queries, concerns, and complaints
- Verifying and documenting patient information
- Welcome and greet patients entering/leaving the office
- At least 1 year of prior relevant experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly, upbeat attitude a MUST
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a medical office preferred
- EMA/EMR experience preferred
About Optima Dermatology
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care is made possible by our world class team that is highly engaged, mission-driven, and inspired to set the new standard in dermatology. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster a collaborative environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues you are proud to call your teammates.