The Marketing Assistant role will be responsible for day-to-day marketing tasks to support the marketing team on all volume generation efforts for new and existing practices, including physician and provider launches and new treatment launches. This role will report to the Marketing Coordinator. The primary responsibilities of the role are listed below:
- Completion of daily administrative and organizational tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department's activities and campaigns
- Support and assist with the execution of new practice, new provider, and new treatment / service line launches and ongoing volume generation initiatives.
- Create and update project boards in project management platform
- Assist with managing all marketing projects and deadlines
- Create meeting agendas and take notes during meetings with clear action items and timelines
- Manage requests from practices via project management board and assist with communication and execution.
- Update and maintain annual omni channel marketing calendar
- Collaborate with external copywriter to provide reference materials and deadlines for blog articles, press releases, etc.
- Assist with managing local marketing activations including sponsorships, events (including set up and attendance), and business partnerships; collaborate with practice teams and regional manager to ensure prompt delivery of materials and assist with pre and post event project management and ROI tracking.
- Record, track and update marketing initiatives within Salesforce
- Assist with approval and coding of marketing invoices
Marketing Materials Management
- Work with outside vendors on signage, direct mail, printed materials, and branded merchandise
- Efficiently communicate with vendors, obtain and present costs, ensure adherence to brand guidelines, proof materials, and project manage initiatives
- Keep promotional materials ready, accurate, and up to date by coordinating requirements with our graphic designer, inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt; partner with multiple vendors as needed
Reporting and Analytics
- Assist with monthly reporting of campaigns and support reporting requests on volume and ROI as needed
- Work with internal teams to assist maintaining analytics dashboards to track marketing performance, ROI, and practice capacity
- Monitor competitors by region on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- No minimum years experience required
- Strong written and oral communication including copy writing, proofreading and editing of marketing collateral
- Must be extremely detailed oriented, with exceptional organizational and project management skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent collaboration skills with a service-minded approach and ability work independently on prioritized tasks
- Ability to accept constructive feedback, demonstrate positive attitude and pride in workmanship.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with corporate department leaders.
Optima Dermatology & Medical Aesthetics Overview
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care is made possible by our world class team that is highly engaged, mission-driven, and inspired to set the new standard in dermatology. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster a collaborative environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues you are proud to call your teammates.