Optima Dermatology is revolutionizing skin care. We take great pride in offering convenient access to expert dermatological care and providing an exceptional experience for our patients. Our commitment and service to our patients starts with our team. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster an environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues who you are proud to call your teammates.
Responsibilities: The Clinical Trial Trainer’s primary responsibility is to provide assistance for the Investigators and Clinical Research Coordinators at Indiana Clinical Trials Center's (ICTC) clinical trial satellite sites. The Clinical Trial Trainer facilitates the study start-up process and is expected to be on site for 1st screening and randomization visits for all new protocols. The Clinical Trial Trainer is the direct contact for all operations related research questions (equipment, study start-up, protocol questions, etc.) for sites in their designated territory. This position is primarily a remote position with a minimum of 50% travel.
- Manage Operations at their assigned sites
- Main contact for questions, concerns, issues for both sites and Study Coordinators a. Schedule and Conduct Bi-Weekly Sites Calls with their assigned sites
- Attend all Weekly Staff Meetings
- Update the “Weekly Staff Meeting Overview” prior to each staff meeting for their assigned sites
- Attend Orientation Meetings for new sites
- Schedule and Conduct all Study Coordinator Meetings for new sites
- Ensure sites are adhering to Optima’s policies and procedures. Meet with management to address “problem sites”
- Oversee Training, Oversight, and Guidance of ICTC Site Study Coordinators
- Conduct Virtual or On-Site Trainings with Study Coordinators a. This includes both ICTC's Processes (SOPs, Mock Enrollments, etc) and Optima's Platforms (CRIO, Patient Stipends, etc)
- Resource for Study Coordinators regarding current protocols and site concerns/problems
- Ensure coverage for all new enrollments across (either in person or virtual) to support their sites
- Responsible for Back-Up Coverage for their sites if they are unavailable
- Attend and Schedule all Site Initiation Visits and ensure sites complete all start-up procedures efficiently
- Provide Guidance and Leadership to their assigned sites
- Coach and Support to the Study Coordinators at their sites on a continuous basis
- Work collaboratively with their Regulatory and Auditor counterparts to ensure their sites are supported effectively
- Ensures all equipment and calibrations are handled for their assigned sites
- Associate Level: 1-2 years of experience
- Senior Level: 1. 2+ years of experiences (with ICTC)
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.