Optima Dermatology is revolutionizing skin care. We take great pride in offering convenient access to expert dermatological care and providing an exceptional experience for our patients. Our commitment and service to our patients starts with our team. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster an environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues who you are proud to call your teammates.
The Project Administrator will report to the Director of Construction and assist with all daily functions and activities in the advancement and completion of projects. The Project Administrator will support various aspects of the projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution. Requirements for the position include communication skills, strong organizational capability, and advanced computer skills.
- Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward.
- Material sourcing, tracking, receiving, confirming accuracy, and preparing for redistribution.
- Assist in materials procurement and verify orders are executed and scheduled for distribution.
- Coordinate and track plan revisions, submittals, RFI’s, change orders, and digitally file them into the system.
- Organize and assist with distribution of digital project paperwork and site photos.
- Maintain and organize construction documents, drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Assist with invoicing, billing, project close out docs, and insurance riders while coordinating with the Finance Department that all records are up to date.
- Support with cost and budget entries, tracking, and reporting documents.
- Work with architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors.
- Coordinate document submittals and paperwork to local/city departments and utility providers.
- Assist with compiling information related to leases and insurance riders for temporary and new locations.
- Provide technical data entry for project estimates, budgets, and cost analysis.
- Knowledge or interest in Construction Management or related area of studies
- Ability to read and interpret civil / architectural construction documents and AIA contracts preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge with project management software
- Strong math capability and familiarity with calculating discounts, interest, and percentages
- Excellent written communication skills to produce reports, business correspondence and documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with project managers, superintendents, clients, architects, engineers, contractors, and vendors
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Motivated to learn and advance at a fast pace