Internships at OppFi
At OppFi, interns make a real-world impact, handling projects that require higher-level thinking, collaboration, and leadership. Interns operate as full-time team members and have been responsible for creating systems, tools, and practices that tangibly improve our bottom line and are still used today.
As a participant in our internship program, you'll be part of a cohort of interns across 13+ departments. In addition to the work you'll do within your department, you'll get to know your fellow interns through a variety of collaborative projects and virtual social events.
We provide interns with career development opportunities including regular lunch and learns with leadership team members and a buddy program that pairs each intern with a tenured employee who serves as a friend and mentor. Our full-time employee base boasts a robust population of 20+ former interns, and whenever possible, we aim to extend full-time offers to interns who perform at a high level and achieve their summer goals.
This is a 10-week paid summer internship that will be remote flexible.
Our Operations Intern will be a crucial part of our broader Originations Enablement team to focus on process improvement, operational change management, operational improvement, and daily operations. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager this exciting internship opportunity will be a visible role within the organization working with multiple leadership teams. You will also work with management, peers, and all teams to help develop working relationships across the organization to better integrate Sales Operations with teams we support and that are supported by us.
- Run ad hoc reports for the Originations & Arrangements Management team(s) within our CRM and gamification tools such as Salesforce and Ambition.
- Provide data analytics regarding operational important performance indicators and metrics.
- Suggest process improvements, resulting in employee skill, knowledge development, and performance improvement.
- Analyze and develop operational procedures to meet deliverables.
- Monitor and report on operations inefficiencies and improvement opportunities to support goals.
- Graduating in June 2023 or December 2022.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Masters's degree in Business or a related field.
- Create and use spreadsheet formulas for creating reports and merging data.
Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at email@example.com.