Internships at OppFi
At OppFi, interns make a real-world impact by driving projects that require higher-level thinking, collaboration, and leadership. Upon arrival, our interns operate as full-time team members and have been responsible for creating systems, tools, and practices that tangibly improve our bottom line and are still used today.
As a participant in our internship program, you'll be part of a cohort of interns across 13+ departments. In addition to the work you'll do within your department, you'll get to know your fellow interns through a variety of collaborative projects and virtual social events.
We provide interns with career development opportunities including regular lunch and learns with leadership team members and a buddy program that pairs each intern with a tenured employee who serves as a friend and mentor. Our full-time employee base boasts a robust population of 20+ former interns, and whenever possible, we aim to extend full-time offers to interns who perform at a high level and achieve their summer goals.
This is a 10-week paid summer internship that will be remote flexible.
The Installments business, as the primary product line for OppFi, is poised to accelerate the growth with diversified products and go-to-market and help millions of everyday consumers expand credit access.
Installments Growth Team serves as the turbo engine of the growth. You will report to the Senior Associate, Data Analytics, Installments Growth.
- Improve the business by building reporting dashboards, algorithms, and analyses that breathe more intelligence into the personal loan lending growth strategy and E2E customer journey transformation.
- Work through ambiguous problems and propose solutions by using data to create insights and guide decisions through the use of SQL, R, Python, and other programs.
- Create reporting dashboards and compelling data visualizations that help communicate your findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, including leadership level team members.
- Opportunity to manage business important projects end-to-end; measure the cause, communicate findings, then design and test solutions.
- Graduating in June 2023 or December 2022.
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, or computer science.
- Create insights and improve our strategy with teams.
- Experience with SQL and Python/R.
Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at email@example.com.