Helping the Everyday Consumer Build Financial Health
OppFi is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to offer accessible products and a top-rated experience to everyday consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, OppFi helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers and Built In's 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
OppFi is a team of caring and innovative individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work everyday and know you are a part of making a difference. Our company values guide us and create an open and collaborative culture where we hold the door, say what we see, do what we say, and dare to win together!
What you get to do:
- Reporting to the manager of workforce management, you'll generate and iterate contact center omni-channel demand forecast and capacity planning based on historical data and known upcoming events (marketing forecasts, holidays, natural events) at desired cadence (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc)
- Monitor and analyze performance trends and variations for contact center KPIs (e.g., volume, arrival patterns, service level/abandon, shrinkage, occupancy, utilization, schedule adherence, AHT), and promptly pinpoint drivers and make recommendations to mitigate
- Maintain, enhance, and automate staffing model with on-going evaluation of assumptions, and drive customer-facing resource optimization
- Contribute to operation strategy development to support and scale multi-product growth
- Partner closely with a wide range of teams (e.g., customer-facing operations, marketing, finance) to understand demand, manage capacity, and encourage changes
- Co-own WFM platform (Monet) and handle inquiries from internal and external partners regarding platform, data and integration
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree (e.g., Engineering, Economics, Math, Business, or related fields preferred)
- 3+ years relevant experience in a workforce planning role for omni-channel contact center operations
- Knowledge of contact center KPI measurements and operations performance management
- Strong problem-solving, data reporting, visualization and analytics skills
- High proficiency in SQL is a must, experience in forecasting techniques and predictive modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication, especially in conveying analytical findings to partners and making recommendations
- Experience in common contact center WFM platforms and tools (e.g., Verint/Monet, NICE, Erlang)
- Experience in cloud based telephony (e.g., Five9) and customer omni-channel communication platform (e.g., Twilio)
- Experience in implementing and managing WFM scheduling program)
Reports to: Manager, Workforce Planning
Job Level: Senior Associate
The minimum salary for this role is $85,000. The total compensation package includes eligibility for performance-based bonuses as well as a 1-time equity grant based on level.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations.
Define your career at OppFi
Define your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience from Day 1. Key new hire programs include Day 1 Orientation, training with your manager and team, lunches with our CEO and President, and an educational summit featuring presentations by our senior leaders. Throughout and beyond your first-year journey, you'll have access to a variety of events focused on culture, inclusion, connection, and education. We want you to feel welcomed, informed, and valued for who you are and what you bring to our company.
- Day 1 - Month 3: Define Your Mission
You’ll understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your position at OppFi plays a part in that. With the help of your manager, you’ll set mission-aligned goals to make an impact in your role.
- Months 3 - 6: Define Your Belonging
You’ll understand OppFi’s culture and know how to engage with and influence that culture.
- Months 6 - 12: Define Your Journey
You’ll feel confident in your ability to execute in your role and empowered to take next steps in developing your career at OppFi.
Compensation and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at email@example.com.