Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a rapidly growing Fintech company that helps credit-challenged consumers build a better financial path through accessible products and five-star customer service. As one of Chicago’s fastest-growing startups, we’ve made the Crain’s Business Chicago Fast 50 (#4 in 2019) and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (twice), and we’ve ranked in the top 10% of the Inc. 500 four years in a row!
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day.
What you get to do:
- Lead a growing team of Workforce and Real-Time Analysts in building workforce management capabilities across the organization
- Reporting to VP, Strategy & Operations and having 3-5 direct reports
- Provide ongoing support and oversight of the day-to-day omni-channel contact center operation as it relates to forecasting, staffing, scheduling, capacity and service level management
- Serve as the expert for our systems, Monet WFM and Five9 contact center software (including managing IVR and skill routing)
- Improve inbound and outbound call campaigns, modifying based on strategic initiatives and changes in customer behavior
- Monitor contact center KPIs and SLAs; provide leadership with insight into performance, trends, opportunities, and risks
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of workforce management experience with 2+ years at manager level or above
- This position is located in Chicago and will require time in office on a regular basis
- Experience motivating and leading a team
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) required, SQL proficiency is plus
- Experience in omni-channel (call, email, chat) contact center integrated with Salesforce platform
- Experience in remote / virtual workforce enablement and management in medium/large-scaled customer-facing operations preferred
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and cost analysis
- Experience with strategic skill-based routing and/or IVR design a plus
- Experience with Verint Monet and/or Five9 software a plus
Define your career at OppLoans
OppLoans is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience that allows you to define your career and purpose with us. New hire “Opptimists” go through orientation, shadow programs, a new hire lunch with our CEO, Jared Kaplan, and you can participate in different company culture events focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our onboarding team has designed programs to make you feel welcome and part of our team during your first year and beyond.
- Define the Mission (days 1-30): You will understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your role at OppLoans plays a part in that.
- Define your Goals (months 1-3): You will be able to understand your role expectations and identify goals with your manager and mentor(s) to fulfill those expectations.
- Define your Belonging (months 3-6): You will understand OppLoans’ culture and have opportunities to engage with and impact that culture. Employee-led communities and programs, like our wellness program Project Opptimism, are offered to help with community connection both virtually and in-person.
- Define your Journey (6 months - 1 year): You will feel confident in your abilities to execute in your role and know the next step you will take to develop your career.
Compensation and Benefits
OppLoans offers a 401(k) matching program and paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, including a free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee-Only Plans, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness, you receive a free gym membership at One Two Pru and a corporate discount on ClassPass packages. To get you to and from work, you can participate in our pre-tax commuter benefits program with CTA and Metra, park your bike in the One Two Pru bike storage room, and take advantage of discounted Divvy memberships. Dresscode is casual. Lunch is subsidized through Fooda and Sweetgreen, and healthy snacks and drinks are available all day at the office.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.