Who We Are
OpenTeams is the services marketplace where open source software users can find, vet, and contract with service providers. At OpenTeams we believe in a culture of do-ers, learners, and collaborators. We are looking for people who are motivated, humble, curious, and respectful of others. In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented individuals to provide insights, solutions, and strategy to our internal leadership team and client partners.
OpenTeams is looking for exceptional Privacy and Static Code Analysis Engineer candidates to work on and enhance static analysis tools to ensure the appropriate use and protection of user data and PII. This position offers the rare opportunity to build static analysis tools for a wide variety of programming languages. You will be building and maintaining these tools to identify non-compliance with data privacy policies. You’ll join a small and focused team but also work closely with the software engineers who will use your tools.
What you will do
- Design and implement static analysis algorithms based on recent relevant computer science research and literature.
- Write architecture and specifications for features as they are implemented.
- Analyze the quality of results and product performance to make appropriate improvements.
- Work with software engineers and privacy researchers to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with local and remote development teams for design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Knowledge or expertise in compiler internals, static code analysis, abstract interpretation, data flow, control flow, and whole-program analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for delivering high-quality products.
- Experience with software systems running on multiple platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent.
Why You Should Join
You'll become an important part of a collaborative, remote-first team. We are a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. We strive to provide a working environment that gives you room to learn and grow. OpenTeams is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Company contributions toward employee HSA’s
- 401K plan
- 6 weeks of PTO a year (Vacation time is not just encouraged, but celebrated and modeled.)
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for recruitment, interviews, employment, training, compensation, promotion, and related activities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any and all other protected classes and in accordance with all applicable laws.