Who We Are
OpenTeams is the services marketplace where open source software users can find, vet, and contract with service providers. At OpenTeams we believe in a culture of do-ers, learners, and collaborators. We are looking for people who are motivated, humble, curious, and respectful of others. In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented individuals to provide insights, solutions, and strategy to our internal leadership team and client partners.
OpenTeams is looking to find a full-time remote Senior Project Coordinator to join our team of industry-leading project management professionals. We are an experienced group with BIG dreams so there is a lot of opportunity to grow! We are headquartered in Austin, TX but we are a distributed team so the position is remote in the U.S.
What you’ll do
The Senior Project Coordinator will act as a project coordinator for the Project Success Division. The mission of Project Success is to ensure engineering teams are delivering high-quality, innovative, and impactful technical solutions that excite our customers.
Project Coordinators support Program Managers in Project Success by handling administrative tasks for the projects to keep projects running smoothly. They organize and communicate details of projects and specific assignments to team members and serve as a liaison between those team members and the Program Manager. In addition, they organize reporting, plan meetings and provide updates to management on budgets and resource needs. A successful candidate will have demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced environment, with strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and enjoys problem solving
- Great communicator, fosters cross-team collaboration
- Highly organized, able to work well under pressure without sacrificing quality
- Driven and results-focused
- Excellent interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excels in team collaboration
- A “hands-on” and “can do” attitude
- Monitor project progress include tracking notes and action item follow up
- Create project status reports for stakeholders.
- Assist with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings.
- Facilitate communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the Program Manager.
- Execute a variety of project management administrative tasks such as follow up on timekeeping and invoicing.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or a related field
- 3+ years experience in project coordinator function or similar role
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of project management software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- customer-facing experience
- Project management certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar
Why You Should Join
You'll become an important part of a collaborative, remote-first team. We are a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. We strive to provide a working environment that gives you room to learn and grow. OpenTeams is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Company contributions toward employee HSA’s
- 401K plan
- 6 weeks of PTO a year (Vacation time is not just encouraged, but celebrated and modeled.)
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for recruitment, interviews, employment, training, compensation, promotion, and related activities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any and all other protected classes and in accordance with all applicable laws.