Who We Are
OpenTeams is the services marketplace where open source software users can find, vet, and contract with service providers. At OpenTeams we believe in a culture of do-ers, learners, and collaborators. We are looking for people who are motivated, humble, curious, and respectful of others. In order to meet the demands of our high growth business, we are looking for talented individuals to provide insights, solutions, and strategy to our internal leadership team and client partners.
OpenTeams is looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer to join a client team. In this role you will lead the team responsible for the design, implementation, operation, and scaling of the client’s fintech platform and services. You will be leading a team of 4 developers (likely to be 8-12 by Q4) and would be expected to be an expert individual contributor and architect.
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- Deep experience with and understanding of PostgreSQL database architecture and design principles, including stored procedures, functions, and row-level security
- 3+ professional experience with GraphQL, React, and Node
- Experience and comfort with metaprogramming and data-driven user interfaces
- Experience with Terraform and AWS
- Ability to relocate to Austin, TX and work in the office
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Leadership of the engineering team, maintaining and improving the standards and practices established by the CTO
- Development, deployment, operation, and scaling of the platform
Who we are
The client is an industry-leading solution for digital asset lifecycle management built upon their blockchain-enabled SaaS solution. They are passionate about the future of decentralized finance and are looking for an engineering leader who can work hand-in-hand with the CTO and engineering team to rapidly extend, deploy, and scale their revolutionary platform to meet customer needs. The team is located and works on-site in Austin, TX.
The Ideal Team Member:
- Is self-motivated by the challenge put in front of them
- Is passionate about investigating new trends, techniques, and technologies and using them to keep products on the leading edge
- Is passionate about about developing people and teams
- Has excellent communication skills and experience
- Works with teams to ship fast and ship often
- Has deep experience in PostgreSQL as a developer
Why you should join
You’ll lead a driven and highly talented team working at the forefront of distributed finance in a fast-paced startup environment. The client is addressing a huge market with huge growth potential and you’ll be part of the team that makes it happen.
The client offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Relocation assistance is available.
Why You Should Join
You'll become an important part of a collaborative, remote-first team. We are a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. We strive to provide a working environment that gives you room to learn and grow. OpenTeams is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% of employee's medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Company contributions toward employee HSA’s
- 401K plan
- 6 weeks of PTO a year (Vacation time is not just encouraged, but celebrated and modeled.)
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for recruitment, interviews, employment, training, compensation, promotion, and related activities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any and all other protected classes and in accordance with all applicable laws.