About the Company
With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
In this role you will:
- Report to the Manager, Revenue Operations - Enablement, this position is responsible for supporting a variety of sales and services related programs, processes, and initiatives across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments and teams including Sales, Account Management, Onboarding, Enablement & Engagement, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Product to support the rollout and continued optimization of internal business needs.
- Make recommendations for the Restaurant Sales and Service (RSS) internal systems and the related processes and training associated with them.
- Learn, or have an established knowledge of, the reality of how different roles within the RSS organization operate. You will use this insight to maintain and improve processes and tools to drive efficiency across the organization.
- Achieve and maintain subject matter expert status on RSS Salesforce processes and tools
- Drive adoption and optimization of internal processes and tools across roles
- Train and support the RSS team with a positive and growth-focused approach
- Represent the team in cross-functional projects and initiatives. Act as an RSS process subject matter expert and bring fresh ideas to drive efficiency in processes across the organization.
- Communicate upwards and to peers on project strategy, status, expectations, deadlines, and results
- Collect feedback and handle the flow of inbound requests from the RSS team for process and system enhancement requests; Act as a consultant on best practices for the most efficient use of our tools, Salesforce data, and business processes
- Be accountable for Salesforce data stewardship and improvement; dashboard and report creation and upkeep; end-user support and documentation management
- Act on feedback from the team for process and system enhancement requests
- Prepare and present data analysis, process enhancement, or new roll-out for audiences ranging from field sales members to senior leadership
Please apply if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales, support, or operations role.
- Excellent communication, project management, and data analysis skills
- Experience with Salesforce & Salesforce Lightning is highly preferred
- The ability to understand CRM functionality to make recommendations for processes and communicate effectively with our Business Optimization and Product teams
- An understanding of sales process within OpenTable, or equivalent sales process experience
- A passion for enabling high levels of productivity through process efficiency and clear support.
- Basic Excel skills required (experience with VLOOKUP and Google Sheets)
- A proven track record of successfully working and partnering across multiple functions
- High energy, contagious enthusiasm, and the willingness to take on tough projects and be a peer leader to support growth
- Self-motivation and the ability to perform well under pressure and against bold deadlines, with minimal oversight from management.
- Vacation: you accrue 25 days a year or 33 days for our CSR Team
- One Celebration Day per calendar year
- Private Health & Dental and Life Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pension Fund
- Gym Discount
- Season Loan Ticket
- Reimbursable eye tests and 100 GBP contribution towards VDU glasses only
- Perkbox & Booking.com business discounts
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.