With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
Reporting to the Director, Global Strategy, Ops, & Analytics, this position will be focused on international marketing analytics. Candidates for this role must have experience in defining marketing strategies, building data flows, defining new metrics, owning marketing reporting and manipulating large sets of data to discover trends and make recommendations on marketing strategies. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple departments including executive leadership, marketing, engineering, and finance to support the design, implementation and continued optimization of multiple business needs.
The Sr. Analyst level position is expected to have a strong understanding of the OpenTable Marketing and Sales and Services organization and ability to learn quickly. This position will have to be a strong communicator, have excellent project management skills, an analytical mentality and be comfortable delivering results in ambiguity. Experience with marketing analytics, finance or any other analytics background preferred.
In this role, you will:
- Sophisticated analytics to support international marketing decisions
- Make data-driven decisions: translate data sets into impactful insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports for the marketing teams
- Build and maintain financial models, forecasts and dashboards for various business scenarios
- Collaborate with marketing and sales and services leads to align on marketing strategies
- Own marketing data flows and SEM/SEO reporting
- Support and evaluate marketing campaigns through advanced analytics
- Evaluate and outline new marketing initiatives and opportunities through data
- Prepare and present data analyses for different audiences
- Collect feedback and handle flow of inbound ad hoc requests from the Marketing team
- Improve marketing data flow and metric definition
Please apply if:
- 2-4+ years of experience in analytics or marketing analytics
- Experience with Google Platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search
- Experience with Snowflake or any other relational database
- Strong SQL skills + Experience with design and development of ETL processes
- Experience with user-facing analytics platforms: Tableau, Superset, MicroStrategy
- Advanced Excel skills required, including proficiency with pivot tables and VLOOKUP; equivalent Google Sheets experience preferred
- Operational experience in measuring and improving efficiency, utilization, scale initiatives, etc
- High energy and contagious enthusiasm; willing to take on tough projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including detailing business processes, use cases, and business requirements
- Excellent analytical and reporting capabilities, problem solving, negotiation, task and project coordination, and organization skills
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable—
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year - the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”